My goal is to assist families and individuals in making sound, quality investment choices that will help shape their financial future.
I am committed to practicing with the highest degree of:
- Ethics – Always doing what is right.
- Integrity – Always adhering to your needs, goals and risk tolerance.
- Objectivity – Never letting emotions interfere with investment decisions.
- Competence – Always seeking further education and keeping up with regulation/law changes to help guide financial decisions.
- Confidentiality – Always keeping conversations and materials confidential.
- Professionalism – Always practicing with the highest professional standards and acting in the client’s best interest.
- Investment Planning: The placing of funds into the proper investment vehicles based on the investor’s future goals, time horizon, risk tolerance and priorities. … Ideally, proper investment planning will allow your funds to produce financial rewards over time however keep in mind there is no guarantee of future success.
- Retirement Planning: In the simplest sense, retirement planning is the planning one does to be prepared for life after paid work ends, not just financially but in all aspects of life. The non-financial aspects include such lifestyle choices but our role here is to assist in making sure one can afford the post retirement life-style choices.
- Insurance Planning (life/health): Insurance planning is a critical component of a comprehensive financial plan. At Winship Financial, we not only advise our clients on pursuing growth in their account(s) but more importantly protecting it. In early states of life one may need to protect income for family member but in later stages insurance may be critical to your ‘Generation to Generation’ transfer.
- College Planning: College cost have continued to rise in cost making it almost impossible for some to afford it. Proper saving and planning can help offset those cost allowing children to pursue a great education.
- Estate Planning: Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person’s life, for the management and disposal of that person’s estate during the person’s life and at and after death through the use of wills and trust. These tools can help minimizing gift, estate, generation skipping transfer, and income tax.
- Retirement Plan design: The retirement benefit, i.e. 401k or pension, is a form of compensation designed to assist the employer in the recruitment and retention of public employees and other workforce management goals. It is also provided to assist employees in preparing for retirement and compensate individuals for their years in public service.
- Succession planning: Succession planning is a process for identifying and developing new leaders who can replace old leaders when they leave, retire or die. … In business, it entails developing internal people with the potential to fill key business leadership positions in the company. This can be addressed with proper business insurance.
Winship Financial and LPL Financial do not provide legal or tax advice or services. Please consult your legal or tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
7616 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Suite 724
Dallas, TX 75251
Email: [email protected]